As one of the premier Pan Asian professional associations in Toronto (Ontario Canada), NAAAP Toronto provides a selection of sponsorship options to create opportunity and foster community goodwill. The benefits go far beyond brand placement and includes active partner integration with events and programs. As one of the fastest growing ethnic groups, the North American Asian population has become a key ingredient in workplace diversity and marketing. NAAAP Toronto can be your Asian professional community bridge.
NAAAP Toronto aims for strong ongoing partnerships with the local business community, cultural organizations and government/public organizations to maximize a mutual beneficial partnership. If collaborating with NAAAP Toronto is a fit for your company, we’d like to hear from you.
Please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enables companies to support NAAAP Toronto at a fixed annual sponsorship rate which includes a seat on the Senior Advisory Board and a host of integrated benefits with events and programs.
Pay-As-You-Go Sponsorship & Advertising
Companies can opt for a pay-as-you-go option where sponsorship participation is event based or through media placement. This level of sponsorship ranges from $100. – $5,000.
In-Kind Sponsorship and Service Partnerships
As an alternative to monetary contributions, NAAAP Toronto accepts in-kind sponsorships and service partnerships to support a wide range operational and event based needs.
Your Return On Investment
- Recruit and attract Pan Asian professionals and leaders for your company.
- Develop Pan Asian leaders within your organization.
- Achieve your organization’s diversity & inclusion goals.
- Brand yourself as an employer-of-choice among Pan Asian professionals.
- Reinforce your reputation as a corporate diversity leader.
- Connect your employees to a broad pan professional community.
- Increase brand awareness, engagement, and opportunities among Pan Asian professionals.
- Introduce your organization’s products and services to Pan Asian professionals.
- Develop business-to-business relationships with Pan Asian and women owned businesses.
- Educate Pan Asian professionals about your work in the community.
- Donate volunteer hours or charitable gifts to causes that align with your priorities.