Participants in a Mastermind group come together to share challenges, create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other towards life and career aspirations. Designed as a peer-to-peer support group, this leadership development process also nurtures lifelong friendships within a managed interactive format to foster;
- Accountability– Sharing your goals and results with input from the group will keep you focused on accomplishing what you set out to achieve,
- Growth– Form lasting relationships that bring exponential opportunities while gently extending the limits of your personal comfort zone,
- Knowledge– A collective group from different backgrounds and professions can offer specific input and expand your own knowledge,
- Resources– You’ll gain remarkable insights, personal guidance and introductions to elevate professional and personal growth,
- New Perspectives– Building new quality relations can help brainstorm, innovate from new points of view to think outside the box,
- Support– A mastermind group helps you navigate through challenges and have a safe place of support,
- Energize– A spirit of collaboration inspires everyone to give back to each other resulting in magnified synergy and motivation for the group.
How does a mastermind group work?
A group of motivated individuals meet on a regular basis to tackle challenges and celebrate wins together. We lean on each other, provide advice, build connections and conduct business with each other where appropriate. Groups are moderated and guided by a neutral facilitator. The facilitator moderates the agenda, and each participant is given an equal length of time to speak about topics ranging from ‘what are you working on’ to ‘what do you need help with’. The main points of discussion of each meeting are noted, including goals, challenges, lessons and each participant is kept accountable to their own individual targeted milestones.
By submitting an application, participants are screened and selected to be part of a group which take place once a month for approximately 2-3 hours on a weekday evening for a period of 8 months.
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” – Napoleon Hill, creator of the Mastermind concept and author of ‘Think and Grow Rich’
NAAAP Members: $50
Non-members: $125 (includes one-year NAAAP membership).
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must be:
- Working professionals with at least three years of experience in their respective industries
- Able to commit to and attend at least six Mastermind Sessions
- Looking to build lifelong connections and friendships
Apply Online for the Fall/Winter 2016-2017 Mastermind Intake Session
Application deadline: September 15, 2016 (Successful candidates will be contacted by September 30, 2016)
Program Contact: Amelia Zheng | Director of Career & Leadership Development | email@example.com