Participants in a Mastermind group come together to share challenges, create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other towards life and career aspirations. Designed as a peer-to-peer support group, this leadership development process also nurtures lifelong friendships within a managed interactive format to foster;
- Accountability– Sharing your goals and results with input from the group will keep you focused on accomplishing what you set out to achieve,
- Growth– Form lasting relationships that bring exponential opportunities while gently extending the limits of your personal comfort zone,
- Knowledge– A collective group from different backgrounds and professions can offer specific input and expand your own knowledge,
- Resources– You’ll gain remarkable insights, personal guidance and introductions to elevate professional and personal growth,
- New Perspectives– Building new quality relations can help brainstorm, innovate from new points of view to think outside the box,
- Support– A mastermind group helps you navigate through challenges and have a safe place of support,
- Energize– A spirit of collaboration inspires everyone to give back to each other resulting in magnified synergy and motivation for the group.
How does a mastermind group work?
A group of motivated individuals meet on a regular basis to tackle challenges and celebrate wins together. We lean on each other, provide advice, build connections and conduct business with each other where appropriate. Groups are moderated and guided by a neutral facilitator. The facilitator moderates the agenda, and each participant is given an equal length of time to speak about topics ranging from ‘what are you working on’ to ‘what do you need help with’. The main points of discussion of each meeting are noted, including goals, challenges, lessons and each participant is kept accountable to their own individual targeted milestones.
By submitting an application, participants are screened and selected to be part of a group which take place once a month for approximately 2-3 hours on a weekday evening for a period of 8 months.
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” – Napoleon Hill, creator of the Mastermind concept and author of ‘Think and Grow Rich’
NAAAP Members: $50
Non-members: $125 (includes one-year NAAAP membership).
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must be:
- Working professionals with at least three years of experience in their respective industries
- Able to commit to and attend at least six Mastermind Sessions
- Looking to build lifelong connections and friendships
Apply Online for the 2019-2020 Mastermind Intake Session
Application deadline: November 15, 2019 (Successful candidates will be contacted by November 22, 2019)
Contact: Mastermind Program Team| firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating in the Mastermind Program has been a great experience..."I think the best part has been getting to know amazing people that I never would have had the opportunity to know as intimately, without the structure of the program. There is a genuine nature to the participants in the program; people really open up, share their wins and their roadblocks and you can tell that the group is very much invested in learning from each other and helping each other succeed. I'm privileged to have been chosen to participate and thank NAAAP for offering the program."
- Wilton W. | Business Consultant
I had such a wonderful experience with my Mastermind Group..."They were such an inspiring, smart and resourceful group. I've made many invaluable connections through the group and they have also helped to jumpstart the growth of my business."
- Angela T. | Entrepreneur
Thien L. | Financial Advisor
Mastermind Program has made a major impact in my life..."The program made me realize of how important networking and interactions are. The program also help me identify that I always have room to learn from others who come from different industries. With feedback, my presentation skills greatly improved in addition to providing critical support through challenges and obstacles in running my existing business. One of the most important take aways is making good friends along the way."
Mastermind helped me connect with peers..."- from different backgrounds, influences and careers. It gave me a safe environment to express myself and get unbiased feedback on work and personal challenges. It also gave me a window into the diversity of Canada, both its struggles and joys. It was a sanctuary and I looked forward to each meeting with a fresh set of expectations and memories. If I have a chance, I would like to be a part of the program whenever next time comes around."
Rich T. | Director
The biggest impact the Mastermind Group gave me..."Accountability: I felt like I wanted to improve my business/life for the next meetings. So I'll have more to build upon, track my progress and see how much I've grown, Confidence: I'm definitely more comfortable sharing myself. Sometimes business you are ashamed of your failures or personal I'm not that open. I felt that talking about these topics really helped me get over this fear. Also, the confidence in believing your skills/knowledgeable is also helpful to others, Knowledge: the members were really really smart people. They all brought something unique to the table and cared to help me. Also as an entrepreneur, learning more about corporate life was also helpful."