ERGs are voluntary, employee-led groups that serve as a resource for members and organizations by fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with an organizational mission, values, goals, business practices, and objectives. Sometimes called affinity groups or business network groups, ERGs are formed based on shared characteristics or interests to foster the development of leadership, increase employee engagement enhance career development and contribute to personal development in the work environment. An expanded scope may include environmental advocacy, community service, volunteerism, workplace wellness and diversity recruitment.
The NAAAP Toronto ERG Leadership Council engages and connects Employee Resource Group leaders across companies, industries, demographic and regions to share ideas and practices while learning how to amplify diversity and inclusion. Through high impact and broad based collaboration, the ERG Leadership Council enables participants to maximize effectiveness in creating meaningful ERG business and inclusion outcomes. Benefit from our support to complement and magnify your organizations’ ERG initiatives to;
- Broaden outreach into the Pan Asian recruiting & talent pool
- Connect and network with ERGs across broad business sectors to leverage best practices
- Access leadership development programming including events, content ideas and speakers
- Access knowledge sharing and best practices across all NAAAP Chapters
- Mobilize community collaboration towards a sustainable long term strategy
- Access a variety of engagement modalities including virtual and live events
- Encourages mentorship and career advancement
ERG Leadership Council Round Table
Thursday January 24, 2019; 5:00-8:00pm (Refreshments served 5:00-5:45pm)
Hosted by Capital One, 161 Bay Street, 18th Floor, Toronto ON
Featured Topic: The Truth Behind Mentorship Programs: Secrets to creating & sustaining a culture of mentorship
Attendance by invitation only. ERG/BRG, diversity & inclusion representatives with an interest to participate can send an email request.
Contact: Diana Wong | Director of Corporate Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org
ERG Leadership Council Members