NAAAP Toronto is excited to launch a new and exciting program called Successful Parenting in NAAAP (SPIN) in 2013. In line with NAAAP Toronto’s goal towards a 360 degree approach to serving its members, SPIN serves to provide leadership skills, resources and networking opportunities for busy parents with young children.
As a prequel to our 2013 launch, we are holding a fundraiser in partnership with Samko & Miko, Ontario’s premier toys and children’s books wholesaler. All you have to do is Shop at their warehouse sale! The sale includes 1000s of brand name toys and books at deeply discounted prices.
1. From November 7th-18th, Shop and save at the Samko & Miko warehouse sale (Etobicoke and Richmond Hill locations only).
2. At the point of purchase, inform the cashier that you’re supporting the “NAAAP SPIN Program”.
3. The cashier will then mark your receipt with a Fundraising Stamp.
4. Mail your original receipts to us by Nov 30th to: NAAAP Toronto, P.O. Box 73-West Hill, Toronto Ontario M1E 4R4
5. That’s it on your part! SPIN gets a portion of your pre-tax sales.
Please note that only Original Receipts STAMPED by the cashier at the time of purchase are eligible.
Sale is happening now but ONLY purchases made during November 7th-18th qualify.
All sales are final. Photocopies of your original receipt will be accepted by Samko & Miko for product exchange (defects) where applicable. Please make a scanned or smart gadget copy of your receipt before sending us the original as we have no access to the them once submitted.
Monday and Tuesday (CLOSED). For hours and sale flyer, click here:http://www.samkoandmikotoywarehouse.com/flyers.php
For more information on SPIN’s origin, please visit the NAAAP RTP chapter page.
If you’re interested in joining SPIN, become an event partner or sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org>>Jennifer Uy-Wong, Director of SPIN for NAAAP Toronto.